- Біз туралы
- Бос орындар
Палатадағы Бос орындар
Business Development Director
The Business Development Director is responsible for all aspects of managing business relationships, membership recruitment and retention. This will include the solicitation of new businesses, following up on membership inquiries, managing the membership retention process and projects such as membership drives. Additionally, the Business Development Director will be working closely with Events manager to coordinate chamber functions and serving as a representative of the Kazakh British Chamber of Commerce to its members and outside groups.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify, build and manage long-term relationships with members, strategic partners and other stakeholders;
- Work with members and partners to identify and evaluate new business and marketing opportunities;
- Negotiate and execute business collaborations;
- Work with the PR team to promote and maintain KBCC’s visibility in business and media circles in the UK and Kazakhstan;
- Represent KBCC at all scheduled Chamber events and interact with current and prospective members;
- Develop and provide presentation material as required.
- Professional experience from a major international financial institution or from the sector;
- Strong understanding of the regional business scene;
- Industry expertise both on Kazakh and international markets;
- Partnership development (including negotiation) capabilities;
- Sales/business development experience essential;
- Self-motivated with ability to work in an unstructured environment;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Russian.
Prospective candidates please forward your CV to Careers firstname.lastname@example.org.