KBCC’s was founded with the primary objective of creating a unique information hub providing access to reliable up-to-date business information and advice on targeted markets in Kazakhstan and the UK. Through a wide range of communication channels, we are providing a platform for dynamic exchange of information between companies and professionals involved in export markets.
- A free listing and web site link is available in the business directory on the Kazakh-British Chamber of Commerce website.
- Chamber Brochure: New members receive a free listing in our brochure and may choose to increase their presence and advertise in this publication.
- The Chamber coordinates a monthly Events Calendar on its website in an effort to highlight businesses and their events in the region and to showcase the member’s activities to prospective visitors. Chamber members may sponsor events as a way of gaining exposure within the business community and showing their community support.
- Chamber E-Bulletin “NOMAD”: The Chamber regularly distributes an e-Bulletin with the targeted readership of over 600 people containing member’s news, regional business news by industry, information on new rules and regulations affecting our members as well as other editorial material. It is circulated to all UK and Kazakh members, the regional Chambers of Commerce and Industry, the British and Kazakh Embassies, Consulates, Mayors’ offices and regional authorities as well as top corporates and financial institutions throughout Kazakhstan and the UK. As a member, you can participate in this promotional vehicle, which will drive business to you.
- E-Mail Announcement Forwarding: The Chamber will forward any email announcements, events and specials to all Chamber members through its exclusive mailing list.
- Board of Directors Meetings: Our Chamber welcomes the members to attend our regularly scheduled Board meetings. Members are invited to attend, share ideas, get involved and network with other Chamber members.