- Contact Us
Kazakh-British Chamber of Commerce (“KBCC”) is a primary bilateral business association created with the support of the Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in London and the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
KBCC’s main objective is to help UK and Kazakh members of the Chamber to establish new and develop existing business relationships with a particular focus on promotion and development of exporting capabilities of SME companies in both countries.
By promoting Kazakhstan to UK businesses and UK to Kazakh businesses and by fostering an environment wherein individual business owners, corporations and small and medium enterprises can network and benefit from the collective power of others, we are raising the bar with regard to the business environment in Kazakhstan and the United Kingdom.
Our key goals:
- Facilitation of the liaison between government and private sector in the United Kingdom and Kazakhstan
- Development of trade in goods and services between Kazakh and British companies, with the focus on SMEs
- Provision of reliable information, feasibility studies, market research and marketing analysis of Kazakh and British markets
- Access to prospective partners, facilitation of networking and events aimed at Kazakh and British companies
- Support in bringing investments, legal and financial aspects of Kazakh-British business